about the xbox 360

CoDeNcE

Gene Yuss?
This could be a stupid question but if it is wireless concole then how do the tv know it was turned on? Im sure theres a remote or a plug in but then it wouldn't be wireless... and plus the controllers are white which look bad arse.

Only the controllers are wireless. It will still have AV cables, a power cable, etc.

Weird because when it was displyed i swear it had no cords but it was turned on...

It only needs a power-cable to be turned on. You could see that being connected when it was bought out :)

Last edited:
CoDeNcE said:
This could be a stupid question but if it is wireless concole then how do the tv know it was turned on? Im sure theres a remote or a plug in but then it wouldn't be wireless... and plus the controllers are white which look bad arse.

For display purposes and in custom settings, it may not look like it needs connectors but you need to have certain things plugged in, as the others have said for power purposes.

There are wireless A/V modules out there but the signal clarity as well as the costs are a little of a downer.

Consider it to be like the base unit of a mobile notebook, without the display :D

CoDeNcE said:

CoDeNcE, sorry for being so mean, no excuse, no one's made me say sorry but i feel i should do. Have a good day.

Hope this explains where the quotations came from!

CoDeNcE said:
Weird because when it was displyed i swear it had no cords but it was turned on...

mmmmmm Wireless electricity. What happens when we walk through the beam.... Images of Star Trek Transporter mishaps come to mind....

:) all in jest. that console does look bada$$

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back