about kazaa

B

Bail

is it true that u might received viruses using kazaa??ive already used kazaa when my os was still windows 98..but when i used windows xp i didnt download it...but i havent download mp3s for weeks and i need a good software to download...what do you think guys??should i downloas kazaa again?

better use kazaa lite instead of original kazaa. and i've never got a virus from it.

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
better use kazaa lite instead of original kazaa. and i've never got a virus from it.
And also download dietk it makes downloads go faster and no ads, even kazaa lite which claims to have no ads still has ads not as often as the normal kazaa but still has them! diet k site :)

i didnt notice any pop up ads with kazaa lite, and already using some kind of "fasttrack accelerator", but i'll try that diet thing.

Kazzalite is tops now ,diet load of **** dont do anything i see is better exept run another app down at taskbar using resources,they want you to pay money to update to kazzalite DIET with LEMON,**** what next kazaalite DIET with LEMON and a COCKTAIL UMBERELLA

I've been using imesh, but i am finding increasingly hard to download music I just have every bugger trying to upload my music, I get at least over a hundred uploads a night. I might give Kazzalite a try, but i have heard that it sometime conflicts with imesh has anyone had that problem?

unistall imesh but not sure if it leave and stuff of spyware behind,i seem to remember reading it doesnt have any.

DO NOT INSTALL KAZZA,INSTALL KAZZA LITE

Ok, I agree, Kazaa is bad. Spits pop ups at you constantly, and crashes. But why Kazaa Lite? I have it, I have been running it for a while now, under Windows XP. Over 4 months, it has proven stable. Crashed and froze up about 5 times, but, thats not a major thing. If you download Kazaa Lite with a thing called Supertrick, it takes away all ads. Sure, you can get viruses with it, say, if you download a file that is a song, yet, the file size is 5kb. Scan the files before opening. Works fine for me, I don't know about other people.

Originally posted by john30uk
Kazzalite is tops now ,diet load of **** dont do anything i see is better exept run another app down at taskbar using resources,they want you to pay money to update to kazzalite DIET with LEMON,**** what next kazaalite DIET with LEMON and a COCKTAIL UMBERELLA
Diet kazaa makes kazaa lite and kazaa work without spyware and also speeds up the download, it works much better for me, also kazaa lite still has ads and i hate those but if u like that thats up to u! Also it disables the bit rate limit which is also done in kazaa lite but it seems its done better from diet kaza, and my final point it can get mannnnnnnnnnnnny more search results than the normal kazaa lite!:D

With the ordinary KAZZALITE you can use regedit to let u search for as much as u want i use 500max but can easily be 15000 but you would wait a while and scroll sreen down for 3 hours and wouldnt find 15000 in the first place.

winmx kinda sux, i tryed getting songs from there, couldnt get anything

In my opinion winmx had this history:
First it rocked!

Then it sucked!

Then it sucked again!

Now it is moderate.

and audiogalaxy definatly kicked. probably the best program since napster in it's golden glory.

i guess that i should point out what i am mainly useing: Direct Connect. it takes a little getting used to, but i love it. very useful for swapping home pictures with friends, providing that you are in the same hub (equivelent to server/room).

I have been using getright to download from www.music369.com and all the downloads from there are fine. It is a good site ifyou are looking for full albums, especially new albums.:cool:

I use win MX now works good but hell last time i had Kazzaa lite installed it made Mcaffee go nutz on every popup sayin they were viruses lmao

Audiogalaxy was ****, first off, secondly, Kazaa lite is tolerable, BUT, has anyone else been getting, with EVERY search, anywhere from 1 to 3 songs on the top of the list by JOHNNY VIRGIL??? this blows my mind, I don't understand it, is it a virus or something? no matter what I search for, they show up instantly

i got something similar to that, but they were vids of some band. i think that it is their "Music promoting" phase that they said that they were going to do

I'm using kazaa light and i've never had one problem with it. Was using kazaa until I found out about their terms and conditions that said stuff to the effect of at anytime they could charge you for what you've downloaded and use your free bandwidth if they needed to, now that doesn't seem fair does it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back