Abit Mobo

K

kch1

i have an abit sr7-8x mobo. In the bios i have an option to change the enhanced chipset mode. (soft menu 3). the options available are 83MHz 144MHz Normal or Fast. In certain instances Normal and Fast cannot be selected. Does anyone have this mobo or know which provides the best performance assuming all options are available? e.g 144 or Fast setting?

thanks

i do not know the motherboard offhand. what cpu are you using? what memory are you using and also if you know it, what FSB is your motherboard running at?

that information will help me (and probably others) with giving you a solution :)

p4 2.53 @ 2.8 using 147fsb, at this fsb the agp freq is 72MHz and pci is 36MHz when using fast enhanced chipset mode, if i restrict the agp freq to 66 and pci to 33 this is when i'm left with the 144 and 83 MHz options as previously described. the ram is ddr400 @ 181MHz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back