Aaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!

Cool, So it not just the entire world sent to p£&$ me off

Nah, if it is then I am on the same list as you. I think they need to invest in punching bags here at work....that way on my break times I can legally beat the crap out of something to alleviate some of this damn stress.

Brandi, breathe in, hold for 1 Elephant, 2 Elephant, 3 Elephant.....10 Elephant...exhale.

Think of puppy Dogs, Kittens and Daisy chains, hot weather and a sun drenched beach with the partner of your choice, slurping ice cold drinks and feeling at one with yourself.

If that don't work then try a punch bag or a dose of therapy!

Originally posted by adek
Dont you just hate it when this happens????
What? When you take really bad quality screenshots?

how can i do that with the Print Screen and paste option!

Alright Alright already, I get it BMP=BAD, Jpeg=GOOD!!!

hit Print Screen key on keyboard (mine also has Sys Rq on it) then open paint and click paste. Can do it in your fav editor if you want. Save it what file ext you wish to use.

umm its not that bad. i was experiencing that yesterday but theres still one online server and it wasn't bad.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back