AA Theme

vanderkoy

OSNN Newbie
I downloaded the "AA" theme, and I unzipped it, but when I click on "AA WinFlag.msstylesm," it doesn't do any thing other than bring me to display properities. What do I do?

Rename it to ".msstyles" -- without the "m".

First of all, I downloaded the visual style from the link above and the files are all named correctly.

If you are unable to apply the visual style then you need to ask yourself, "Did I patch UXTheme.dll?" If the answer is no then you need to run this file and follow the instructions. Without doing so you will be unable to use third party visual styles or themes.

Last edited:
if you have patched, u might need to repatch, which would be patch, restart, patch again..

Run the patch, follow the on screen instructions, wait for Windows System File Protection to popup, cancel it, yes, click OK, reboot.

That service is required for use of visual styles/themes. You don't need it enabled if you are using Windows Classic.

Hehehe when I saw this thread I thought it was an Acoholics Anonymous Theme :p

I got it on, but does anybody know any icons that would match this theme in orange?

FYI - IMG tags don't work for pictures located on your machine.

Try using a free imagehost, such as www.imageshack.us, or add the file as an attachment here at OSNN.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back