a7n8x Uber bios question

Anakist

Way too much time here...
What is the latest version of this bios? I have found 1002 and 1003 but I am certain i saw 1004 somewhere. Should I just use 1003??

James

Thanks. How do I find out what version it is? It is for a friend and he only has the mobo.

James

look at the board, it has the revision number on it :rolleyes: just like the site says.

HEH? WOT?

I will have to go there and look then. Thanks. I linked to that site a whil ago so I am feeling a bit silly now. They are the uber bioses (bioii??) arent they??

James

when did the buy the mobo, if it was recently then it might be the revision 2, but as Gonzo said it will be on the board.
If you look at the writing above the 3rd PCI slot, workin from the edge of the board at the opposite end from the CPU

It says:
Rev 2.

WOOHOO 200FSB HERE WE COME!!!!! (eventually).

He bought it a while ago so I wasn't sure of the revision.

Thanks Gonzo and Geffy!!

James

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back