A Very Important Question to Xsivforce ?

Z

ZAnwar

I am on 512k dsl, how can I get a high connection speed on Kazaa, I am f*****g getting around 5 kb !!! That is what dial-up users get !!!!!

Please help !!!

ok i will answer this one,
the answer to your question is because you are downloading from some one elses pc , they set the upload speed to what ever they want, and theres nothing you can do about it.
try not to sware at all on thease forums, because you may find no one will offer anyhelp at all.

I had to untick the optimal bandwidth when PC is idle from kazaa options.

GonZo , you hit the nail on the head, it worked, now I amgoing by 60kb, THANKS !!!

even if you untick that check box that says optimal bandwidth
when pc is idle you still wont download full dsl down speed,
you are restricted to other users upload speeds, + it depends on what you are downloading i have DSL to
and have never downloaded at full DSL down speed on kazaa
, i know you stared it out but there was no need at all to use
Profanities on our clean forum pages.

When I first installed Kazaa lite it asked me my choice of bandwidths either modem or the high speed selection.

---Rich

Originally posted by surge
even if you untick that check box that says optimal bandwidth
when pc is idle you still wont download full dsl down speed,
you are restricted to other users upload speeds, + it depends on what you are downloading i have DSL to
and have never downloaded at full DSL down speed on kazaa
, i know you stared it out but there was no need at all to use
Profanities on our clean forum pages.

guess hes not a big fan of the Ozbournes :D

now my Kazaa speeds are from 50 to 70 kb thanks to gonzo !

Do you also check for more sources for download? You may already know this but, for those who don't. When you are downloading something and it is slow, right click on it and choose "find more sources for download". Sometimes it helps.

I have Kazaalite 1.7 so I don't know if the full version of Kazaa has it. But if you go into the program folder and start the 'Speedup' program it will 'find more sources' automatically at whatever time intervals you want it to. I have found this has increased my download speeds by quite a bit. :)

Xsivforce, what is Jebay on about ???
I don't have that Speed up program !!!

Maybe it is just in the Kazaalite version I don't know? But if you go into the actual KAZAALITE folder you should see 'Speedup.exe'. If you start that up it will 'find more sources' automatically for you. It has sped up my downloads by quite a bit. Hope this was of some help to you. ??? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back