A Very Important Question to Xsivforce ?

Z

ZAnwar

I am on 512k dsl, how can I get a high connection speed on Kazaa, I am f*****g getting around 5 kb !!! That is what dial-up users get !!!!!

Please help !!!

surge

OSNN Senior Addict
ok i will answer this one,
the answer to your question is because you are downloading from some one elses pc , they set the upload speed to what ever they want, and theres nothing you can do about it.
try not to sware at all on thease forums, because you may find no one will offer anyhelp at all.

Z

ZAnwar

GonZo , you hit the nail on the head, it worked, now I amgoing by 60kb, THANKS !!!

surge

OSNN Senior Addict
even if you untick that check box that says optimal bandwidth
when pc is idle you still wont download full dsl down speed,
you are restricted to other users upload speeds, + it depends on what you are downloading i have DSL to
and have never downloaded at full DSL down speed on kazaa
, i know you stared it out but there was no need at all to use
Profanities on our clean forum pages.

P

pmcartney

When I first installed Kazaa lite it asked me my choice of bandwidths either modem or the high speed selection.

---Rich

G

Grinder714

Originally posted by surge
even if you untick that check box that says optimal bandwidth
when pc is idle you still wont download full dsl down speed,
you are restricted to other users upload speeds, + it depends on what you are downloading i have DSL to
and have never downloaded at full DSL down speed on kazaa
, i know you stared it out but there was no need at all to use
Profanities on our clean forum pages.

guess hes not a big fan of the Ozbournes :D

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Do you also check for more sources for download? You may already know this but, for those who don't. When you are downloading something and it is slow, right click on it and choose "find more sources for download". Sometimes it helps.

J

Jebay

I have Kazaalite 1.7 so I don't know if the full version of Kazaa has it. But if you go into the program folder and start the 'Speedup' program it will 'find more sources' automatically at whatever time intervals you want it to. I have found this has increased my download speeds by quite a bit. :)

J

Jebay

Maybe it is just in the Kazaalite version I don't know? But if you go into the actual KAZAALITE folder you should see 'Speedup.exe'. If you start that up it will 'find more sources' automatically for you. It has sped up my downloads by quite a bit. Hope this was of some help to you. ??? :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut