A Trip down memory lane.. my very first post

Well when did XP come out, cause that is when I joined. If its not 2002, then my join date is wrong as well.

This site (in its original form) was started in December, 2001. Join dates are very accurate up until the first database crash (circa 2003) and following the database crash.

Whatever Matt.

EP, tell him about DOS-perience.fujitastic, the ORIGINAL help-site we setup as embryo's on ARPANET.

This site (in its original form) was started in December, 2001. Join dates are very accurate up until the first database crash (circa 2003) and following the database crash.

I think I signed up in 02ish, but I created a new user name after the crash :)

Signed up in August or September 2001 I think, exciting day when we switched to vB - I don't remember if I was on the team then.

I have only absorbed one db crash, and only know this domain - I'm such a n00b :eek:

I have only absorbed one db crash, and only know this domain - I'm such a n00b :eek:
Heheh. Damn young'uns :p

I can't remember exactly when I joined up, was definitely in the XP-Erience days before XP was out, found the site via Bink back when his site was a horrid mess of links and junk :D

I haz been floating around since xp-eriance and its ugly white theme :D

I 'member my first post ... because I tried really hard to be helpful. It took HOURS to read the entire thread about motorola razr & some driver and blah blah blah. While reading, I took notes to try to capture all the information tucked in between the bazillions of "hey where do i ...?" and the "look at the first posts" that followed ... But I can only help at the most shallow end of the pool.

I 'member my first post ... because I tried really hard to be helpful. It took HOURS to read the entire thread about motorola razr & some driver and blah blah blah. While reading, I took notes to try to capture all the information tucked in between the bazillions of "hey where do i ...?" and the "look at the first posts" that followed ... But I can only help at the most shallow end of the pool.

My solution for that thread was the delete button :D

My first post was about active desktop and getting MSN Messgenger to work with it. :smoker:

Now there's a throw back. Active Desktop. And we made WM/MSNM work with it. =)

i deleted a guide i had on that the other day while cleaning up the pc :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back