A Team Working Multiplayer Game?? Any Ideas?

Dude, if you own an xbox, Halo is the best multiplayer game. Ever. For PC, no clue.... maybe counter-strike is a good option.

NFSU is also a good game to play online on PC and PS2.. ;)

halo...CTF, i play that all the time...apart from when the tkers show their ugly heads

well i have most of the games mentioned so thats helpful :)

Ill have to look further into this.. im still considering BF1842

Thank you for your help everyone..

any other opinions? :confused:

thx
Alex :cool:

Thanx enyo dude!!!! :)

yea its been a while since we've spoke :(

im considering COD very much :D

FTPAlex ;)

Enyo Enyo Enyo Enyo Enyo Enyo Enyo Enyo Enyo Enyo

Hey,

Vietcong has a pretty cool co-op mode against very tough bots which will flank you and (depending on how drunk or tired you are) will outsmart you :p. It's pretty fun however many people there are, although it is slightly more difficult with less of you as it is easier to get flanked. Plus, Vietcong single player is pretty cool too.

:cool:

Serious Sam I / II had some nice co-op play.
I guess you could say it's rather brain dead. But, running around for a few hours with a buddy through the whole single player story was pretty fun. At Gamestop Both are under $10.

There's always Warcraft III... and maybe even Rise of Nations (which is quite fun in single player)

Didn't Tie Fighter vs X-Wing have multiplayer.

I know it's a bit old hat but I'm sure it'd be mighty fun to zap a few rebels for a change.

BTW is there anything more modern like that out there?

Well this one is not "co-op" per se but it is free, and pretty good. AAO (America's Army Online).If you and your friend get teamspeak you can work together?

[11:03] <Henyman> !seen alex_is_a
[11:03] <TehBot> I found 6 matches to your query. Here are the 5 most recent (sorted): FTPAlex Alex_is_A Alex_is_ EnyosBud Enyosbest. FTPAlex (Alex_is_Ax@host81-128-2-249.in-addr.btopenworld.com) was last seen quitting from #enyo 11 days, 23 hours, 1 minute ago stating (Client Quit).

Originally posted by Alex_is_Axel
Hello everyone,

Its my Birthday today (im 17 :D).. and one of my friends and i want to play an online game which consists of the two of us working together as a team. All im asking is what game would your recommend for this kind of game play? They can be new games as we both have relatively powerful cards to support todays games :)

So what would you suggest?

Thank you for your help and time :)

If your looking for a multiplayer game then Halo should be the right one for you.

what about multiplayer games that consist of the two of you or a group of people who work together to do levels familiar to single player mode?

Does Call of Duty do that? Where like your the character like in single player and the friend is another team member like on the single player missons?

Are there are games that can be played online that can do that kinda thing?

Thanx. Alex :cool:

Originally posted by Alex_is_Axel
what about multiplayer games that consist of the two of you or a group of people who work together to do levels familiar to single player mode?

Does Call of Duty do that? Where like your the character like in single player and the friend is another team member like on the single player missons?

Are there are games that can be played online that can do that kinda thing?

Thanx. Alex :cool:

halo has co-operative play were 2 people can play the single player missions :cool: ;)

I cant see that option on the PC Halo :(.. where is it? Do i have to get something (add-on) to get that option Henyman?

it's on the x-box version :( i haven't seen the pc version

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back