• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

a question....

I am hoping one of you guys might be able to help me out here. OK...I went to DSLReports to the D-Link forum and followed their tutorial for setting up DCC Send on mIRC from behind the router. I typically run 3 instances of mIRC at any given time when I am online. On the mIRC client I have attached to AustNet...I have it set to use DCC Ports 2070-2075. On the router...I have it forwarding that range of ports to this computer on my private network and it works fine. I can send and receive with no problemo. On the mIRC client I have attached to EfNet...I have it set to use DCC Ports 2076-2080 and forwarded the corresponding ports to this machine as well. On the mIRC client I have attached to IrcNet...I have it set to use DCC Ports 2081-2085 and forward those ports in the router to this machine. Problem is...I can DCC get on the Efnet and IrcNet clients...but I cannot DCC Send....anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong here?

JJB6486

Retired Mod
Political User
Upgrade to mIRC 6, which as multi server capability within the same instance of a client. You only need to run one client, and have one set of ports for DCC that work for all servers connected.

JJB

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies