a question regarding voltages...

magnus_alpha

OSNN Newbie
The thread at this link http://www.pcguide.com/vb/archive/i...hp/t-15160.html

delt with the issue I am having, except the difference is that person was not having any reboot or shutdown problems, and I am. My computer randomly reboots for no obvious reason.

My system is an Athlon XP 1500+ Palamino, with 768 mb DDR RAM

I have recently replaced my power supply with an Antec 300w supply. The random rebooting occurred before my old supply died and I bought a new one, but perhaps the issue is still related to the power supply.

I downloaded MBprobe to get readings on temp and voltages, and here are the current readings...

Voltage---
vccp1 1.76
vccp2 2.46
+5Vsb 4.95
+3.3V 3.23
+5V 4.92
+12V 12.03
-5V -5.76
-12V -11.68
Vbat 3.36

The readings labelled "Vccp2" and "-5V" both have flashing red indicators next to them, with MBprobe warning threshold set at 10 percent.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please dont cross post ... Post once and wait for an answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back