A public appreciation for VenomXt and his razr threads

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
VenomXt created a thread on osnn to help razr users and it took off like no other support thread I have ever seen

he spent his valuable time and invested his service for people he doesn't know and people he will never know

for your excellant work VenomXt you have my heartfelt appreciation

reps on teh way

Last edited:
Re: A public appreciation for VenomXt and razr thread

The staff here at OSNN thanks you. Good job on the threads and the valuable information.

soif we all chip in how many beers will we get down his throat ??

Nice job Venom :)

They've been a great combination of helpfulness and entertainment. Nice job, Venom! :D

I don't own this phone, but Venom's type of post highlights what is great about this community, a friendly atmosphere, fair moderators, genuine discussion from different angles and great support. So here's to more great community spirit and to Venom for the creation of this thread.

ah your making me all teary. thx guys.

For all you Razr's (Yes this is your name minions). Im taking a slight break from regular posting in the section. I need a recharge. But i will be back. In the meantime im trying to break the stupidity of my XHTML and css skills on my new web site. (eventually it will have Razr crap too). Its nothing special and i mean nothing. But feel free to come look at a trainwreck. (In sig) hehe

Once again thanks guys. :)

Dublex said:
...highlights what is great about this community, a friendly atmosphere, fair moderators, genuine discussion from different angles and great support.

I try not to be... I'll have to work on that.

I, for one, have no appreciation whatsoever for Venom and his Razr thread. It has not helped me out at all - not one bit. So why should I be thanking someone that hasn't helped me out? Should I be compelled to thank someone just because he put in a lot of effort and dedicated a good part of his time to help other people but not me?

I absolutely refuse to give thanks and follow the herd mentatily of thanks...

At least, until someone gets me an Razr.. in which case when I have problems with it, I'll probably go searching through osnn and find his thread and find all the solutions to my many problems and be forced to come back to this post and edit/delete/modify it and/or crawl back to this thread on my knees begging for forgiveness for my delirious rant.

(and in case anyone missed it - please don't take me seriously)

oh.. and thank you Venom for all you contribute here! (seriously! :) )

HAHAHAAHA nice Fitz. i had a nice string of @#$&&&@&@&# ready lol. NICE!

VenomXt said:
Im taking a slight break from regular posting in the section. I need a recharge.

No pun intended, right? :p

what do you mean im not suppost to use the driver on myself.. I have the attachemnt ports and everything for the mini usb charger.. wait.... this hurts...

Venom, I visited your site and it looks nice. Good start.

thx. Its a trainwreck so far. But its getting there. Learning the ins and out of dreamweaver and forcing myself to do most of it in code. hehe

Thanks, I think uh...err for the humor (yeah thats the ticket!) and Madmatt and Speedy for the Bucketloads of dry sarcasm and humor. It makes for quality reading.

I never try to be sarcastic, just honest.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back