A Problem Again

N

nevs

ok i have a kinetz 7ea motherboard with 256mb ram , windows xp home, amd athlon 1ghz 266mhz bus speed.
also i have a ge force 3 ti 200.
ok the problem is when i load up the pc it says checking drive c for consitency and that rubbish and then goes do a black screen saying "windows did not start up propely please select the mode u want to start in , safe mode and all the otions" i tried em all but when i press enter on one of the modes it pauses and then automatically restarts.

the problems that ive come up with our , my motherboard it faulty, my logitech mouse drivers have mucked it up , or something in my registry .

but i dont actually really know ?

does anyone know plz help me ...
PLZ PLZ Plz , i cant install the latest bios drivers for my mother board becuase i cant get into windows .

thx alot

Have you tried booting from the XP install disk and doing a repair, or going into the recovery console?

had probs like this, the reg gets corrupted when it is loaded in RAM as one of the RAM sticks is failing. Try the system with a different Stick, or if you have two sticks test with each stick separately.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back