A Priest and a Nun

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
A priest and nun are on their way back home from a convention when their car breaks down. They are unable to get repairs completed and it appears that they will have to spend the night in a motel.

The only motel in this town has only one room available so they have a minor problem.

Priest: "Sister, I don't think the Lord would have a problem, under the circumstances, if we spent the night together in this one room. I'll sleep on the couch and you take the bed."

Sister: "I think that would be okay."

They prepare for bed and each one takes their agreed place in the room.

Ten minutes later...

Sister: "Father, I'm terribly cold."

Priest: "Okay, I'll get up and get you a blanket from the closet."

Ten minutes later...

Sister: "Father, I'm still terribly cold."

Priest: "Okay Sister, I'll get up and get you another blanket."

Ten minutes later...

Sister: "Father, I'm still terribly cold. I don't think the Lord would mind if we acted as man and wife just for this one night."

Priest: "You're probably right...get up and get your own blanket!"

:eek: :happy:

Hhaha !
Good one!
I was looking for something dirty but finally got the end eheh!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back