A pink laptop

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
Hello everyone,

My sister will be attending university in march. She is currently looking for a laptop, within the under $2000 AUD range. She would prefer if the laptop was in pink or another happy/bright colour. If someone can help me find a brand or model that would be great.

Thank you,

-lieb39

A tad bit expensive, isn't it? She is looking for the opposite as far as the performance, the most she is going to be doing is mp3's and word, and MSN and IE.

-lieb39

The only pink laptop I know of is the HKLT (info: http://www.mewave.com/direct/sanrio/ ) can't say that I've ever seen any other vibrant coloured ones other than Alienware (too expensive for people with sense :D) or custom modded machines.

My Sister: "Thank you very much. You mates have convinced me to give up my search. And for the record I'm not a dumb blonde."

-lieb39

If you're confident enough to do it, then spray painting the case is definately the way to go, you have a wider choice of colours that way.. but of course there's an obvious risk of borking something :\

i know it's apple, but dont i-mac do a gay pink laptop ?

Nope, all Apple machines (excluding older black models and the coloured iMacs) are either white of silver

Apple's old line of notebooks used to have all those funky colors. Now it's just the snow iBook, and the silver Powerbooks, which look much better than the old ones, in my opinion. :)

Originally posted by NetRyder
Apple's old line of notebooks used to have all those funky colors. Now it's just the snow iBook, and the silver Powerbooks, which look much better than the old ones, in my opinion. :)
Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about the tangerine toilet seats :D

mwwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaha
open.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back