• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A pink laptop

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
Hello everyone,

My sister will be attending university in march. She is currently looking for a laptop, within the under $2000 AUD range. She would prefer if the laptop was in pink or another happy/bright colour. If someone can help me find a brand or model that would be great.

Thank you,

-lieb39

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
A tad bit expensive, isn't it? She is looking for the opposite as far as the performance, the most she is going to be doing is mp3's and word, and MSN and IE.

-lieb39

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
My Sister: "Thank you very much. You mates have convinced me to give up my search. And for the record I'm not a dumb blonde."

-lieb39

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
If you're confident enough to do it, then spray painting the case is definately the way to go, you have a wider choice of colours that way.. but of course there's an obvious risk of borking something :\

Apple's old line of notebooks used to have all those funky colors. Now it's just the snow iBook, and the silver Powerbooks, which look much better than the old ones, in my opinion. :)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Originally posted by NetRyder
Apple's old line of notebooks used to have all those funky colors. Now it's just the snow iBook, and the silver Powerbooks, which look much better than the old ones, in my opinion. :)
Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about the tangerine toilet seats :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies