A PC for sale !

Z

ZAnwar

Pentium Cyrix (I think it's called that)
233MHz
64MB RAM
Onboard Sound and Video
24x CD Rom Drive
Floppy Drive
and a Network Card (Kingston KNE111TX)

Win XP with SP1 preinstalled !

Anyone wanna make some offers ?

wow, I'll give you $2000 if you can prove that's a genuine "Intel Cyrix"

But seriously, putting XP on that machine is a significant mistake, it will run like bum

Originally posted by blinden

But seriously, putting XP on that machine is a significant mistake, it will run like bum

It runs ok, I only put XP on it so people could buy it just for the parts and XP Pro !

Originally posted by ZAnwar
It runs ok, I only put XP on it so people could buy it just for the parts and XP Pro !

That won't work, I mean, do you have a LEGAL copy of Mircosoft Windows XP Professional Edition? If not, then you aren't really selling "XP pro" you are selling an illegal copy of it, which is on a HD, and you couldn't really do much with that except for format it. And if it IS legal, and licensed for that computer, that's a serious waste of money

that's being rather... umm, VAGUE. A valid key and a legal key are two different things, I have seen illegal copies of XP run SP-1, you know what, this is just dumb, you keep making excuses, you cleary just don't know what you are doing or are trying to scam someone... That shows in your first line, EVERYONE knows that Pentiums and Cyrix aren't related at all by manufacturer and that computer flat out won't run XP with any quality at all.

Look, I have got more than 1 license. I was thinking if I sell my PC, (which isn't worth much) with the Win XP Pro, I probably could get some money for XP aswell.

And I think my PC is called a Pentium Cyrix. The people who I bought my PC off, said it is a Pentium, when I go to system properties, it says something 'Cyrix', what shall I believe ?

And believe it or not, XP is working alright on that PC, no crashes or nothing, and 2000 was SLOWER on it than XP!

fubar121 add postage to that & you could buy the very latest system in Canada. Of course it wouldn't be a classic. :D

if you want to get rid of your PC add some CDs ( like games) for free.( no AOL cds! dah!)

hey nothin wrong with xp on that machine....> [os] Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600 [cpu] 1 Intel Pentium @ 233.3 MHz [memory] 90/112mb [80.36%] [IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII----] [display] 800x600x32bpp - 60Hz [hdd] [C: 4,806.18mb (3,108.26mb free)] [D: 1,392.58mb (1,084.02mb free)] [F: 1,222.56mb (719.26mb free) i even use this as a jukebox at parties/weddings etc...:D

computer

give ya $50 bucks for it you bring it to my house and set it up

he he

I have a machine with a ripped copy of XP. Any takers?

I want to put windows XP on my alarm clock...

should run as well.

humm

Yes it should run fine as long as you have a timexII chip or better.

hum next time Im totally bored I might try installing "Devils own" on an old 486 I have in the closet... just for the hell of it.

Maybe I can find a sucker on ebay to give me a couple hundred for it as well?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back