a night at the roxburry

FishBoy

Feeeesh
who has seen that movie, it's best movie ever it's soo funnyy especially in the beginning of the movie when they're both like "pff fff shh pfff pff" and when they both say "noo....... YEEESS" haha awesome movie

TittleBitties said:
I like the head thing they do.
yea that's funny too, and also how they're stupid about stuff and serious about it

I don't like will farrell. I saw some of it, it looks like some what of a rip off of waynes world .. I didn't like that one either ..

not a fan of the movie but one funny part in it was...

EMILIOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've seen this movie about 8 times on ppv, the movie channels and now regular tv. Each time it's on it beats everything on tv at the time and those 2 guys are pricless! haha

this is a gag movie with hidden jokes in each scene.

View the trailer
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120770/trailers
Sound clips :D
http://www.theroxbury.co.uk/sounds.htm

If you really liked this movie you should watch "tommyboy"

another one i love and watch whenever it comes on!

I'm off to watch "King of the cage" on ppv with Butterbean fighting :D

butterbean.jpg

Tommy Boy is awsome...thats my fav movie!

Johnny said:
I don't like will farrell. I saw some of it, it looks like some what of a rip off of waynes world .. I didn't like that one either ..

They might seem the same, because they were both based off of SNL skits. I really liked the movie tho. I used to watch it all the time :p.

Tuffgong4 said:
not a fan of the movie but one funny part in it was...

EMILIOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYONE LOVES THAT PART. its too funny

not to get off topic but another great comedy classic is "Romy and Michele's High School Reunion".

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120032/

Super funny like "Night at the Roxbury" and "Tommy boy"

All three movies should be seen uncut and in their entirety.

:D

haha egghead 2nd time you change your sig and avatar to something from my post, like last time when you changed it to those guys cheering at the oriental girl and now to the night at roxburry :D

It was actually on last night.

Funny ass movie, Romy and Michele and Tommy Boy are great too. :D

Pretty funny movie yes. Me and my friends tend to do parodies of it, especially the car scene. ;)

Now Tommy Boy I liked .. I also liked Black Sheep. They were both priceless, then anything that Chris Farley did was just plain hilarious. I used to love watching him on SNL, that was back when it was good, now it sux. My favorite skit with him was the one with Patrick Swayze: Where they were trying out for the chip and dales. I still laugh my butt off every time I see that lol ..

FishBoy said:
haha egghead 2nd time you change your sig and avatar to something from my post, like last time when you changed it to those guys cheering at the oriental girl and now to the night at roxburry :D

hahaah!

cool :D

Johnny said:
Now Tommy Boy I liked .. I also liked Black Sheep. They were both priceless, then anything that Chris Farley did was just plain hilarious. I used to love watching him on SNL, that was back when it was good, now it sux. My favorite skit with him was the one with Patrick Swayze: Where they were trying out for the chip and dales. I still laugh my butt off every time I see that lol ..

I agree, its was a very sad time when he died. SNL is also dead too, I dont know when it happend, but they turned to mainstream and lost their humor. Its really a bummer that they arent funny anymore. The old ones from the 80's tho are funny as hell; you should check them out.

The best part in the movie to me is when they pick up the two girls and go to the party. They are in seperate rooms and Will Ferrell starts with the pick up lines...."Boooooo, Boooooo, Boooooo.....Thats the sound of the ambulance taking me away because the sight of you stopped my heart." I laugh my butt off everytime it gets to that part. And then the part where they are in the limo and are talking about Colin Quinn and Chris Kattan says something about being with his sister the night before or something then Will Ferrell says something like "and your brother." Overall very funny movie that I bought on DVD when it came out.

i love movies that dont really focus on the plot but more on just making you laugh that they are sooo stupid u laugh that really gets me

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back