A new Die Hard movie?

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
When I went to see The pursuit of Happyness, I saw a trailer for a new Die Hard movie, what do ya think?

http://www.livefreeordiehard.com/

I'll see it, simply because the others were awesome, and i wanted another :)

Ya know, its been so long since a decent rough and tumble blood and guns action movie has been out, it will be a nice change. Nothing fancy, just good ol car chases and explosions, sexy babes and a hell of a lot of gun fights... mmm mmm. Mindless entertainment.
thumbs%20up.jpg

So is it June 29th or July 4th?
Not a clue :)
That confused me too, my thoughts would be June 29th in select theatres, and July 4th everywhere...

Aprox - I hear ya buddy, just what we need, a real man's movie! :)

When I went to see The pursuit of Happyness, I saw a trailer for a new Die Hard movie, what do ya think?

http://www.livefreeordiehard.com/

I'll see it, simply because the others were awesome, and i wanted another :)

yea overkill, just because stallone did rocky and is doin a Rambo, doesn't mean all actors have to do a come back, when Arnold doesn't get re-elected im sure he will do another terminator..HA!

but the The Pursuit of Happyness was great, end was lame, could have been better

yea overkill, just because stallone did rocky and is doin a Rambo, doesn't mean all actors have to do a come back, when Arnold doesn't get re-elected im sure he will do another terminator..HA!

but the The Pursuit of Happyness was great, end was lame, could have been better
Naw...
I didnt think it was that great...
95% = Will Smith having trouble, being poor
5% = Will Smith with a job.

Naw...
I didnt think it was that great...
95% = Will Smith having trouble, being poor
5% = Will Smith with a job.

Are you kidding?

Are you saying he did this movie BECAUSE...?? I dont think I am understanding your post correctly....

Explain..
:rolleyes:

Are you kidding?

Are you saying he did this movie BECAUSE...?? I dont think I am understanding your post correctly....

Explain..
:rolleyes:
Im saying that is the way the movie goes.
Would you like me to change Will Smith to Paul (the character)
I found the movie very depressing...

True life (as what the Will Smith movie was based on) is depressing. They film some of this movie in front of my apartments and around the corner from us.

And as for another Die Hard Movie, hell yes I'll go see it. All of them had their own flavor of comedy... well dark humor and action. They were never boring.

Now having Justin Long as the scared shiitless tag along looks to make this entertaining and humorous. Plus from what I dug up McClane's Daughter seems to be in this, and not as a foot note. So maybe there are some twists to this one. I think it will be good old fashioned bang bang fun.

True life (as what the Will Smith movie was based on) is depressing. They film some of this movie in front of my apartments and around the corner from us.

And as for another Die Hard Movie, hell yes I'll go see it. All of them had their own flavor of comedy... well dark humor and action. They were never boring.

Now having Justin Long as the scared shiitless tag along looks to make this entertaining and humorous. Plus from what I dug up McClane's Daughter seems to be in this, and not as a foot note. So maybe there are some twists to this one. I think it will be good old fashioned bang bang fun.
Hewll yeah!
I agree with you 100percent.

P.S i knew that the movie was true...
And life isn't always depressing

You may know this is based on the story of Chris Gardner...who goes
from being ok to very very poor to bottom out, but never gives up,
keeps a positive attitude and who finally succeeds. It is a very
stressful film if you have had humble beginnings. What I really liked
is it is based on what appears to be a great American story indeed.
The toughness of life at the bottom and a man’s passion to better ones
self is told well. My kid liked it, wife liked it ,Thumbs up here too.
For more on the real story of Chris Gardner see link below.

http://www.mastermindtrader.com/Christopher_Gardner.html

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back