A movie you hated, but EVERYBODY seemed to like

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Well, we all have watched some movies that left us wondering...........Why does everyone like this crap!!!!

Lemme know which ones guys hated, and everyone liked.

Mine is:

Lord of the rings = All of them

Heeter

great thread< i'd love to see the answers to this one too

for me, too many to post but ALMOST walked out on rocky I thought it was so bad but everyone else wanted to stay, couldn't stand l"eaving las vegas"

I agree with your lord of the rings pick, I'll add to that harry potter/all of them

Napoleon Dynamite

Gladiator

There are more, I'll revisit this thread later.

I hated Pirates of the Caribean II and III.

Pirates I was tolerable.

you know, I didn't want to say it at the time cause I am known for trashing movies everyone loves but I could not stand one bit 300

Heeter, I thoroughly agree with you. I thought I was the only one that couldn't stand Lord of the Rings.

I think you guys are the only people alive who admit to NOT loving LOTR. Well, my girlfriend doesn't but she hates the original Star Wars as well, so I don't put much stock into her movie opinions

You gotta love the original Star Wars. That is a classic ..

I am going to add avatar to this list. I can not see what people saw in that thing. My opinion is that it was terrible ...

I'm a huge SciFi fan, but I hate.... *drum roll* Star Wars. I've never liked it, thought it was cheesy and terribly unbelievable even for a SciFi. I think maybe it was never gritty enough for me or something, originals and 'new' one's alike. Bring on the hate! :D

Also, I can't stand Napoleon Dynamite. That movie makes me physically angry to watch. haha.

Noooooooo!!!!!

Not a vote against Napolean Dynamite!!!

LOLOL

Heeter

I'm a huge SciFi fan, but I hate.... *drum roll* Star Wars. I've never liked it, thought it was cheesy and terribly unbelievable even for a SciFi. I think maybe it was never gritty enough for me or something, originals and 'new' one's alike. Bring on the hate! :D

Also, I can't stand Napoleon Dynamite. That movie makes me physically angry to watch. haha.

Turn in your SciFi credibility card. It was 1976, when it was released, you couldn't get any more cheesier than that. Everything in the 70's was cheesy.

Turn in your SciFi credibility card. It was 1976, when it was released, you couldn't get any more cheesier than that. Everything in the 70's was cheesy.

I find even the new prequels to be cheesy. It's not the era to me, or the effects that make them cheesy. It's the story and the acting, everything about them.

Like I said, bring on the hate. I realize my opinion is in the minority, I just don't care for the movies all that much. I appreciate their place in history, and affect on movies since. I just don't like the movies themselves all that much.

The book of Eli
Termiantor Salvation

My god those films were awful, my friends think otherwise.

Not sure why, but the movie No Country for Old Men popped into my head. Not sure how it won any awards, nothing happened the whole movie. It felt like watching paint dry.

I think I agree on all you guys said ! (except that last one ,'No country...', cos I havent seen it yet)

Mm.. I'd add..
'Kill Bill', just didn't do it for me.
'The fast and the furious'.. no comments xD
and maybe 'The matrix' too.. the movie was good, but the ending was just disappointing.

SuperBad, Hated it, and Cloverfield... Hated them both. Not a fan of No Country either.

Superbad was very bad...............

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back