A Mac Killed my inner child....

*cough*Mac owner*splurt*

Actually i got bored after the 5th time, funny as hell upto that.

:p
appleadsimple.jpg

the stoopid people make the software of tomorrow with the clever softwrae we provide - Bill just handles the billing (sic?!) ...

I would never knowingly mock a Mac user per se - they tend to be designing but heck, I know I myself care what the b***y thing I have to work on looks like WHEN IT IS IN MY HOME....

I'll crawl outa the lounge now,,

TTFN

most mac users I know are a little on the obnoxious side.. which doesn't help me when it comes to liking apple... :)

we have apple macs and none of the people there bother to try and help anyone who doesn't know what they are doing... they just look @ them like they are total idiots...

for ibm-compats otoh the labs are more friendly and more people are likely to help you in any one pc lab than all the apple labs on my campus..

Mainframeguy said:
the stoopid people make the software of tomorrow with the clever softwrae we provide - Bill just handles the billing (sic?!) ...

I would never knowingly mock a Mac user per se - they tend to be designing but heck, I know I myself care what the b***y thing I have to work on looks like WHEN IT IS IN MY HOME....

I'll crawl outa the lounge now,,

TTFN

Thats why i have a spankingly georgeous aluminuim (not alluminum yankies) case.

Say it - al-u-min-ium.

:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back