• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

a little help with trillian

S

Seeking Up

i have used trillian before back in da day but it never had that!! idk what that is can some tell me please!! its a yellow triangle with a ! in it

Z

ZipTriX

Yeah it's a warning. AIM has that feature to "warn" those and to let others know that a person has been warned for some reason.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
On AIM you have a little 'warn' button when chatting with people. I really don't think it does anything except put a small warning notice up by your user name. Another stupid thing by A O'Hell :rolleyes:

Z

ZipTriX

Originally posted by Jewelzz
On AIM you have a little 'warn' button when chatting with people. I really don't think it does anything except put a small warning notice up by your user name. Another stupid thing by A O'Hell :rolleyes:
Actually it does do something. After a certain warning level, a person can only send a message after so many seconds and so on. Acutally it's a better cool option to have, specially if the person you're chatting with starts acting like an *******.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doertilog