a lesson for everyone.

today i noticed my cpu was running at 62 C so i cleaned out my cpu heatsink and repalied artic silver 5. and my cpu temp has dropped now too 48C

hehe a 25 degree F diffrence :)

plus i cleaned up my comp and added some split lum. :)

Last edited:
The temp drop came from the cleaning and reseating the HS. Dont think that the AS5 gave you that big drop in temps. It may have helped it by 1-2° but thats about it.

hey...i didnt notice your case earlier but is your case the black x-pider case? I have the same one if u do. I broke the door on mine tho :(. I also lost the keys for it but my dad has the other set at his house and me afraid to ask for it.

yay .. I'm not the only one with dust covering the bottom of my case :D

It makes good sense to at least every 3 months to give the inside and out a good clean up. As long as it is done correctly of course.

I made sure that all the ribbons were twisted, all the dust was removed and an extra exhaust was added just the other day.

My PC feels very cold still and with a little bios changing can get 15% more speed out of my processor. I got the speed of 1.75 from 1.5 without frying the chip!

nice lee. i think i will try overclocking a little bit but wait a few months.. in houston the hottest months are coming up.. hehe

your right. :) iv had sucsessful overclocking in the poast and suicide too :)

hmm my sig is too big must fix this..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back