A GREAT Msn Plus PLugin

did u read the info on it? i thought it would be cool cuz people actually ask me and u know sometimes they wouldnt do it exactly like u wanted it etc

I agree also, you can do that within MsgPlus options, if you will that is...

Yea, I still don't get the point of it. I have all my contacts names changed. I do not get what that plugin is doing.

Howling Wolf said:
I agree also, you can do that within MsgPlus options, if you will that is...
No u guys dont undrestand, this plugin makes it so u can ask ur friend to change their online name, so everyone will see them , same as going to tools options and changing ur nick name ure all missundresstanding

We're not.

You can ask a friend to change their name by opening a window, and asking them. You don't even need to have an MSN add-on, and you don't both need a plug-in! :eek:

I'm going to go off on a bit of a tangent and have have a small rant.

MSN Messegner for Mac is lacking in most of the "actually handy" features (i.e. Webcam, User Avatar Pictures, MSN Plus) that are available for Windows MSN Messenger. (Whilst as far as I know Microsoft and Patchou aren't affiliated) I find it infuriating that Windows users are gaining another addon for Messenger.... and not just an addon... an addon that seems is so utterly pointless.

I hope you have fun with your new toy and remember how fortunate you are.

Scooter said:
I'm going to go off on a bit of a tangent and have have a small rant.

MSN Messegner for Mac is lacking in most of the "actually handy" features (i.e. Webcam, User Avatar Pictures, MSN Plus) that are available for Windows MSN Messenger. (Whilst as far as I know Microsoft and Patchou aren't affiliated) I find it infuriating that Windows users are gaining another addon for Messenger.... and not just an addon... an addon that seems is so utterly pointless.

I hope you have fun with your new toy and remember how fortunate you are.
At least you have an MSN Messenger for your OS even if it does suck
I am pretty much stuck with aMSN cause GAIM is ghei, and aMSN looks ****ty, you can see other peoples Avatar Pictures but as far as I can tell you cant change yours from being an aMSN advert

[killa_bunny] said:
At least you have an MSN Messenger for your OS even if it does suck
I am pretty much stuck with aMSN cause GAIM is ghei, and aMSN looks ****ty, you can see other peoples Avatar Pictures but as far as I can tell you cant change yours from being an aMSN advert
I use aMSN (bless it) you can change your own 'avatar' just right click the user-pic in a chat window :)

Also, have you tried dMSN(.nl) ? It's slow (Java) but quite nice.

Hey, here's a plugin or MsgPlus added function I would like to see asap: an Auto Status (ie: Away) when signing in... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back