a gotta see movie

B

Burpster

just watched Divine.Secrets.Of.The.Ya-Ya.Sisterhood ....and have to say even though its a "chick flick" ..i thought it rocked:)

this one will definatly be added to my DVD collection ....unlike Ballitics Ecks vs Sever which is pure garbage

I saw Donnie Darko the other day, very funny, very good and very very weird

Well it is a very strange film, so probably won't appeal to a wide range of people, but it did appeal to me and my twisted sense of humour :)

My Big Fat Greek Wedding was a real good movie...just watched it

Originally posted by Burpster
just watched Divine.Secrets.Of.The.Ya-Ya.Sisterhood ....and have to say even though its a "chick flick" ..i thought it rocked:)

this one will definatly be added to my DVD collection ....unlike Ballitics Ecks vs Sever which is pure garbage

ecks v/s sever was crud... no doubt lol...

ya ya sisterhood... well it was ok... but I had to be DRAGGED kicking and screaming by my gf to watch it...

even she thought it was nutty lol

:)

Originally posted by Burpster
My Big Fat Greek Wedding was a real good movie...just watched it

Yes, very very funny. But the sequel will be cost twice as much and will be half as funny. And their making a TV show too

and i'm still going to see Ballitics Ecks vs Sever when i comes out here :)

I admit that Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever didn't have the best acting, but with a name like "(name) vs. (name)" and "ballistic", do you really expect a groundbreaking film? You can tell it's obviously just one big ass-whooping, and it was. It's not one of my "Elite Favorites", but entertaining nonetheless. But hell, I'm an easy critic so don't take my word on it.

Well my wife rented Ya Ya Sisterhood and she couldnt stand it. She couldnt even watch the whole thing she said it was so dumb. I refused to watch it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back