• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A good reason to have realtime file scanning

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well I found a very good reason for having a anti-virus program that does realtime file scanning. See attached image

chastity

Staff member
Political User
some stupid pop-up on a pretty useful site, the pop-up was related to adult content. I'm lookin for more info as its been awhile since I got one. For anybody lookin for more info about this virus check out the link.

Virus Info

T

Timuwine

Well I seen a similiar file on my computer like that.

After looking at a certain site (rather not say) :D

That's why I asked you earlier Chastity

chastity

Staff member
Political User
hey not a probelm Timuwine. I thought the idea of finding out what it was since Hipster and you both asked, that way if anybody else is wondering they can check it out

wel i was wrong lol mine of must of been difrent

JS.Exception.Exploit is an exploit that allows Java applets to run arbitrary code on unpatched versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer. In many cases, the applet may perform simple actions, such as changing your Internet Explorer home page. However, it can also be programmed perform actions such as a mass mailing, as in the case of VBS.Loding.A@mm, or to create file on your computer that perform almost any malicious

T

Timuwine

Sometimes deleting the file causes it to harm your computer. You could say that it triggers something to harm your computer.

chastity

Staff member
Political User
Well in my case it got quatrined then I deleted it. So I'm still sticking by my statement that is the name of the thread

R

RobbieSan

yep, also depends on the configuration.. if it's set to default then it should scan eveything that's run, opened, moved, copied, or downloaded, and email too..

U

uptown

i had that same virus, i just went in a manually removed it and all has been well, i have just been avoiding that same website so i don't get it again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix