a GOOD(keyword) Matrix SS

S

Seeking Up

i was just wondering if anyone out there knew of a good matrix code screen saver. i have used the one on there home page, cnet, and those are nothing i really like i just want the code falling good and smooth. Any help would be very thankfull!!

You may want to check out ZMatrix It runs on your desktop as you work, but also functions as a screensaver, quite a nice app :)

nice

nice program guys,scriptasylum i just got that and it is alot better then the others but it logs me off everytime i touch the mouse to come back and speedy_b that is a very nice looking program but wouldn't it dog down your proformance it you have it running in the backround? thanks agian guys if anyone knows anymore it would be great too

It doesnt actually, I thought it would too, but after all it iss just a load of text, nothing heavily graphical etc :)
It's very cpu friendly I found (I'm running a 1GHz cpu here) I think its a great app :)

I think it's Bad@ss! I do not usually even have a background set because I hate how they slow everything down, but this one doesn't really do much to affect it.

this 1's kinda good :)

http://www.uselesscreations.com/matrix/Matrix3DSetup.exe

Description:
This 3D screensaver displays the Matrix code in eye-popping 3D. Not only does it have heaps of configuration options, including a countdown to the movie release, but the code also forms pictures from the upcoming movies, "The Matrix Reloaded" and "The Matrix Revolutions."

nice

very nice everyone, i think i found the one im gonna keep... i really appreciate all the work and the replys i got thanks agian!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back