A game based on a movie that's actually good?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
I would have passed this along, as I really thought it would suck. Not until I read the review at IGN. Then I went over to gamerankings.com and see that this game has an average rating of 90.5%! This is not supposed to happen! Games based on movies suck 99.8% of the time suck. I want to play this game now!

The obligatory Penny Arcade reference:

20040531l.jpg

Has anyone played this?

It's the same with Spider-man 2. The game is getting some good reviews.

That's good. Should try it out.

It also happens to be "only on xbox" and LIVE enabled. :)

I've read that only the console version of spiderman 2 is worth playing and that the pc version is pure crap.

Ohzopants said:
I've read that only the console version of spiderman 2 is worth playing and that the pc version is pure crap.
Yeah I've heard many people say the PC version is crap, but the console versions are good. :)

Yeah, I saw a preview of Spiderman 2 for the console...looked pretty nice, actually.
smile.gif

Goldeneye, the Dam level, played that level over and over again, not cause I couldnt progress, but simply cause I loved playing the level

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back