A Free PopUP Blocking Program

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
does anyone have a suggestion for a FREE PopUP removing program???

Adshield ?

Adshield requires you to make a "Blocklist" ?? so first I have to look at the ad once before I can Block it ??

Proximitron blocks ads, without a blocklist !!

Check it out :D

Pop-Up stopper

I use Pop-Up stopper, No need to configure rules or have lists for certain sites, it just starts with Windows and a icon sits by your clock and works great, install and forget about it!!

Get it from www.panicware.com , there's the Pro version which you pay for so don't get confused with that, there's a free version there too.

adsheild does not require you to make a block list, and it took me 4 days to find a sight that needed to be added to it's own list

Proxomitron. It will get rid of window load and unload pop-ups, but it will let the ones that you want to go through (link pop-ups, mostly). It will also remove ads from pages without messing up the layout, and disables cookie snooping. If a site doesn't work with the filters, you can bypass them on a site-by-site basis.

Free, too.

http://www.flaaten.dk/prox/

I used PopUp Killer -- it was godsend when I was using Windows 98 SE. Not sure whether it works for Windows XP though...

damn, i installed that Proxomitron thing, and i can't seem to work very well with it..probably haven't spent much time with though..anyone got any tips?

I use Popup killer in Xp, excellent stops ANY popup window, and if you want top see the popup just hold down ctrl, it's only about 67k as well. You can get it from www.download.com just do a search for popup and files less than 100k in size

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back