A Font Favour

N

Not Bman

I recently needed to go back to an old design for a client.

Turns out it needs a font I don't have anymore, not sure why not but I don't. I have tried finding it on google for free, no dice, and I don't feel like paying 35+ again for one font.

I was wondering if anybody has it, or knows where I can get it.

Souvenir Light (pc)

can you not contact the people you bought it from and ask for a re-download?

Nope, its about a 2 or so year old font and design file. I don't even know where I got it from. Obviously I do not ask this normally since it's not professional, but fonts are expensive, and for something I am making a tiny change I'd rather not spend the money. I might ask some design partners as well, see if they have it.

Are any of these it?

Attachments

• Souvenir Light BT.zip
    35.6 KB · Views: 127
  • Souvenir Light Italic BT.zip
    35.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Souvenir.zip
    39.2 KB · Views: 120
Here's another one.

Attachments

• Souvenir Demi Italic BT.zip
    34.7 KB · Views: 118
Another favor maybe? This one might be more tricky..

I need the font WTF Carnegie and I can't seem to find it. Yes I found it for $91 but for that price and that font, I am not paying. Now I remember I had a WTF font before in my collection, but can't find it either.

So I ask again, does anyone have this font they would like to share? Please & Thanks.

That does not seem to be the right font, that is a font called only WTF.

See if any of these (rar attachment) will work. They izz True Type.

Attachments

• Carnegie.rar
    257 KB · Views: 119
Hey, I attach, you finger it out. ;)

I really don't know.

I don't think so, I believe the actually font is called WTF Carnegie.

Ya know, handing out fonts that aren't free is warez

You know, I know that sorta. Though I thought asking some buddies would be alright. hehee.

Ask in private next time. gonaads, although you got it from a site that says "free" doesn't mean the are "free"

Alright I will do that next time.

Yet I was not just asking gonaads :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back