a few questions

• Thread starter PleaseHelpMe
  • Start date
P

PleaseHelpMe

1. is that service pack 1 worth downloadin?

2. why was my original topic closed? i didnt say i was done with it.

3. has anybody ever left windows runnin for so long that their computer wouldnt shut down or start up right?

4. whats the piont of forum guidlines? only losers read them.

5. how close am i to gettin banned?

in closin i just wanna say that i didnt do notihin wrong in that last post. i said if you wanna see more of my ignorance reply and they did. i gave the people what they wanted. they asked me questions, and i responded. it aint my fault they took it offensive. and now i give you permission to closed this topic if you want.

1. Yes

2. Don't know

3. Don't know

4. don't know loser

5. probably real close if your asking

hows that ????

cool.gif

one more question. how are sayin the foolowin things helpin me: "im not gonna discuss that hear," "i use PSP 7 myself," "don't get bítchy because some of us have morals.,"You are the reason they hype up the prices," "Now thanks an effing lot lamer," "None of us give a crap about your life," "will such a guy be able to use all the features of Photoshop? Try Paint!"

Originally posted by PleaseHelpMe
one more question. how are sayin the foolowin things helpin me: "im not gonna discuss that hear," "i use PSP 7 myself," "don't get bítchy because some of us have morals.,"You are the reason they hype up the prices," "Now thanks an effing lot lamer," "None of us give a crap about your life," "will such a guy be able to use all the features of Photoshop? Try Paint!"

confucious say stoopid is as stoopid does... many years later forrest gump say life is like a box of chocolates... they look pretty in a box but prettier in my tummy... and only recently g.dubyah made up a buncha words and said nucular out loud and confused all the phyicists of the world...

but in the words of christopher reeve... ask not what you can do with dumb questions in inappropriate forums trying to be all cool... ask what cess pool you can dunk your head in coz you have nothing better to do...

btw yes sp1 is a nice add-on...

Who's in charge of dispensing meds today? I think you missed someone :rolleyes:

if you would point me to the thread in question I will be more then willing to help you, however if your point is to just waste time and have negative comments and just be a general butthead, why don't you find a better place to go??????

Not saying to do that, however, we don't really like or need people here who have to question things all the time, the rules are pretty loose around here, but if you find them to your not liking then save us the trouble and go elsewhere.

cool.gif

4. whats the piont of forum guidlines? only losers read them.

in closin i just wanna say that i didnt do notihin wrong in that last post. i said if you wanna see more of my ignorance reply and they did. i gave the people what they wanted. they asked me questions, and i responded. it aint my fault they took it offensive. and now i give you permission to closed this topic if you want.

hmmm... well the point of forum guidelines is to set up netiquette... a lot of people come here... and if there are no rules posted there would be chaos... thats a fact... all well run websites/forums/anything else normally have some form of rules listed... and the fact that people actually agree to these guidelines by posting renders the poster accountable... even if they don't want to be considered a loser...

whether you consider your actions to be within the guidelines or not... it is up to the moderators to make sure that that they are acceptable... :)

i hope those arent the best insults yall can come up with. i could pull better insults outta my @$$. and who said i was tryin to be cool. im jusy havin fun. i woulda just disappeared after my first response in my original thread but people kept sayin stuff.

and to keep this on topic, is there anyway to tell if i already installed sp1? i think i may have already installed it or parts of it(if thats possible).

Right click my computer
properties
in general it will say if Service Pack 1 is installed

if it doesn't then guess what you don't have it installed.

no charge

cool.gif

thanks for the answers iceman. its nice to see another nice person on here besides the two that private messaged me. if i woulda got simple answers like that, i woulda been gone. or if somebody just asked me nicely to leave. and just so you kno, the thread i was referrin to was the one titled "photoshop." you should read it if you get a chance, its pretty funny.

i hope those arent the best insults yall can come up with. i could pull better insults outta my @$$. and who said i was tryin to be cool. im jusy havin fun. i woulda just disappeared after my first response in my original thread but people kept sayin stuff.

and to keep this on topic, is there anyway to tell if i already installed sp1? i think i may have already installed it or parts of it(if thats possible).

insults ? lol... dood my initial post was just jesting... second was an explanation...

if you want insults... am sure people can dig em up... :)

btw what iceman said should work... on mine it does say service pack 1...

per the 'experts' who bench like crazy.. if you are into benching you might lose a few points here and there.. BUT there are a lot of integrated fixes in sp1... that alone makes it worth it..

if you do not have sp1 installed and you have had major hardware changes since you installed winxp... I recommend formatting... installing winxp and THEN sp1.. unless you slipstream...

btw... there are already many threads on slipstreaming in these forums.. a basic thread will show you how to do it...

but this is all moot if you have already got sp1 installed...

if you didn't mean what you said as an insult, then my comment was not dirested towards you:)

* shots PleaseHelpMe with a f***** railgun in his a$$*
*PleaseHelpMe is dead*
* this thread has been closed*

PleaseHelpMe
retry/exits to real life?

i wont even comment on whatever the hell you just said

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back