• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

A few Firefox3 questions

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi all,

1- How can I make firefox3 open fully maximized all the time?

2- Firefox3 crashes when I either watch youtube, or there is too much going on. It just shuts down.

3- Firefox3 just chugs when scrolling, it is not smooth, not too bad on forums pages, but worse on other pages.

4- Which plugin do I need for firefox3 to watch movie trailers in mov?

This is for my OpenSuse11/KDE3.5 Desktop

Thanks

Heeter

falconguard

Carbon based lifeform
Political User
Heeter
Firefox for me was really unstable on the kde 3.5 desktop, but it is much more stable on kde 4. That being said I have since discarded it altogether and run Opera, and have had neither the stability problems or the crashes.

I believe you need the totem plugin for mozilla to get mov. trailers, you could just add win32 codec/all from yast and that should take care of most of the problems.

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Opera, hmmmmm Thanks

Never thought of trying another browser all together,

I do have the w32 codec package, but I do not haveany of those plugins,

Thanks

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seggar