__--==Dont look here==--__

P

pc_tek

yet another CPU utilities tool that monitors CPU Temp, voltage, and fan speed. Very very nice little setup. I like it because one feature is it will post my cpu temp in the system tray. it also uses very little resources, currently using 1,148kb of memory. runs as a service, not as a program.

It is a bit spendy for being shareware and what it does, but is definately worth the 30 day trial (to wait until a crack comes out...lol) oppps did i say that out loud?

Anyways, here is the link....

http://www.hmonitor.com

its a new version 4.0.3. the link has all screen shots.

Anyways.... dont mean to spam or anything like that, just thought i would share a little proggie i found.

Enjoy!

Thank you

Knowledge is power and power is knowledge, thanks for the progie.

dose the support amd ? it probally a dumm ass qestion

If you'd have posted in one of my forums I'd have been compelled by evil influences to go in and mess with your post pc_tek :p .

(private joke)

LOL Lonman, yeah...yeah I heard a 12 year old wrote this program. He writes really really good. (hehehe)

just a wild guess, but are u 12 Lonman?

my 2 cents

Umm no, Alex...

Lonman is a big boy now ;)

He's 43 or so, right Lonman? :D

I'm not completely sure, but I think i've been insulted :eek: , and then defended :D .

Life is good! :p

lol...I thot Pctek was referring to u as the other 12 year old who wrote a better version of this proggy and u were playing with that...

nope...lol... just replaying the whole alec saga....hehehe

lonman=oldman

hehehehehe

pc_tek ducks before the guns start going off....

oh holy toeldo's.... i just relized lonman is an hour away...ecccccccck

lonman=young man!

hehehe that better?

ROFL...

I'm gonna get a Charlie Brown complex goin on here, "Why's everyone always pickin' on me!??"

oldman indeed :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back