• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

__--==Dont look here==--__

P

pc_tek

yet another CPU utilities tool that monitors CPU Temp, voltage, and fan speed. Very very nice little setup. I like it because one feature is it will post my cpu temp in the system tray. it also uses very little resources, currently using 1,148kb of memory. runs as a service, not as a program.

It is a bit spendy for being shareware and what it does, but is definately worth the 30 day trial (to wait until a crack comes out...lol) oppps did i say that out loud?

Anyways, here is the link....

http://www.hmonitor.com

its a new version 4.0.3. the link has all screen shots.

Anyways.... dont mean to spam or anything like that, just thought i would share a little proggie i found.

Enjoy!

If you'd have posted in one of my forums I'd have been compelled by evil influences to go in and mess with your post pc_tek :p .

(private joke)

P

pc_tek

LOL Lonman, yeah...yeah I heard a 12 year old wrote this program. He writes really really good. (hehehe)

H

Highwind7777

lol...I thot Pctek was referring to u as the other 12 year old who wrote a better version of this proggy and u were playing with that...

P

pc_tek

nope...lol... just replaying the whole alec saga....hehehe

lonman=oldman

hehehehehe

pc_tek ducks before the guns start going off....

oh holy toeldo's.... i just relized lonman is an hour away...ecccccccck

lonman=young man!

hehehe that better?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test