I've stated my viewpoint earlier in this thread 8800>9600.I've been thinking this over and I think I'm going to wait a week or two and see what comes out about the 9800GTS/GT. I'll make a decision based on that. I don't think the 9600GT is the way to do though
What's the deal with PCI Express 1.0 however? Do you know if the 8800GTs will work on that now?