9/11 Videos

Kermit_The_Frog said:
I aggree that we might not ever know, maybe not in my lifetime that is, but this is not new like you said there have been other cases.
I think the current regime has made sure nobody will ever know a 100%.

I really dont think a plane hit the pentagon. I said somethin to my teacher about it and he was like all offensive about it and said well i saw the plane hit the pentagon on tv. I was like did u see the plane or just the pentagon damaged? He didnt answer and was like its a consperocy theory and that must mean tupac is alive. So next week i am gonna bring in the In plane site dvd and have him watch it. Also i just read in a earlier post that there is a second version of this dvd?

i have to say that those sites are the biggest load of crap, and fact bending missinformation that ive seen about 9-11 ever....

It is disturbing all of the information on the sites, and more what they are trying to say, that this was simply a goverment opperation that somehow the bush family created to get richer from oil or something..(bull S####)

While some things are indeed factuall (like saying that Building #7 was "pulled" [it was considred to unstable, and unsafe to work on, due to damage], to elimite unnessesary risks, saying that towers 1 and 2 were pulled as well, is just a flat out lie, and i consider it to be insulting.

ugh, talking about this angers me....

Let me keep this simple....many, and i mean many things went wrong that day, some we will never know for sure, but these attacks were NOT induced/created/carried by the US goverment.....they were carried out by demented, and sick individuals who see war as their only way of living, and have nothing but hate to offer to the world....

zino said:
Let me keep this simple....many, and i mean many things went wrong that day, some we will never know for sure, but these attacks were NOT induced/created/carried by the US goverment.....they were carried out by demented, and sick individuals who see war as their only way of living, and have nothing but hate to offer to the world....
It's sad but I take any information from this administration with a grain of salt now. Far to much misinformation and hiding of information.

Also I'm not saying I in away agree with what these terrorist did, but "for one mans Terrorist is another's Freedom Fighter. One mans Insurgent is another's Resistance Fighter."

zino said:
i have to say that those sites are the biggest load of crap, and fact bending missinformation that ive seen about 9-11 ever....

It is disturbing all of the information on the sites, and more what they are trying to say, that this was simply a goverment opperation that somehow the bush family created to get richer from oil or something..(bull S####)

While some things are indeed factuall (like saying that Building #7 was "pulled" [it was considred to unstable, and unsafe to work on, due to damage], to elimite unnessesary risks, saying that towers 1 and 2 were pulled as well, is just a flat out lie, and i consider it to be insulting.

Well, you just ruined a lot of peoples day. :D Watch out for that black helicopter behind you! :eek: ;)

zino said:

They never said in PLANE SITE that it was about BUSH at all , its about alot of things none of which you covered in your denial , I have watched the films , and how did they PULL the building my friend. In that little amount of time HOW did they get in WHO went in and planted all the charges to PULL the building? Hello ??

So lets cover what you say , you say THEY PULLED the building WHO DID ??

HOW? it takes weeks of planning to PULL a 40 floor building in the middle of a CITY ??

hello??

Can you explain the "flash" in both planes as they "HIT" the towers?

We all see the FLASH clear as day its on the VIDEO CNN sold in the stores its not just on the films on the NET I have the DVD from CNN its there too

I have the film by the french guys about the FIREMAN its there

Can you explain the huge "EXPLOSIONS" heard after both planes had allready hit?

Policeman , Fireman all saying the same thing people that were there "LIVE"

How can you sit there and say those people that were there are not telling you exactlly what they HEARD as it happened "live"

Why do you see a huge cloud of smoke on the NORTH side of the towers RAISING UP before the towers fall?

Yes "THEY" "PULLED" who did ?? HOW??

dave holbon said:
Evidence, evidence, evidence.

the videos do show evidence they show a security camera that was pointing in that direction and there was no plane that hit it, and besides they didn't find any plane debris and the roof was still intact until it became week and the collapsed to the pentagon did not involve any plane

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Can you explain the "flash" in both planes as they "HIT" the towers?
the flash was a bomb released a split second before the impact on the towers, the planes were not commercial planes they have witnesses saying they didn't see any windows of the plane

FishBoy said:
the flash was a bomb released a split second before the impact on the towers, the planes were not commercial planes they have witnesses saying they didn't see any windows of the plane
My issue with this is twofold. One, we've already seen in a previous thread how easy it is not to see windows on a craft as large as a 757, and two, being that you are flying a 250,000 pound-plus bomb, filled with 11,000 gallons-plus (with nearly full fuel tanks) of liquid explosive, why would anyone feel the need to go thru the unbelievably complex task of adding an external explosive device to this airframe? Just doesn't make sense.

I would think not also but , to make 100% sure the fuel ignites is possible. You know when we look at all the different bits and pieces they are just TOO many that dont add up. Thats all I can say and I think there needed to be alot more tests and exams on the beams of the towers for a start. Just listen and look for the quotes "live" so many people saw and heard things they just never dared to "replay" on TV.

FishBoy said:
the videos do show evidence they show a security camera that was pointing in that direction and there was no plane that hit it, and besides they didn't find any plane debris and the roof was still intact until it became week and the collapsed to the pentagon did not involve any plane

100% right

Plus why did the FBI seize all the tapes from all the camera's around the pentagon ?

Dont say they needed to see what happened ... its they needed to make sure we never see what happened.

They seen it over and over do you THINK there is only one CAMERA on that side of the "heart" of the DEFENCE off the worlds most POWERFULL nation?

naw neither do I !!

peace

one of the things said in that was only aired once was that this was not american airline, and a guy saying that it was definitally not a commercial airplane

yes and he was a reporter his job it to notice and repeat what he was seeing "LIVE" and he was there and saw it happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back