8rda+, A7n8x Deluxe, Nf7?? Please Help! Too Many Choices!!

T

ThePunkerGuy

Ok, i know this is a very controversal subject, but i am about to buy a new motherboard to go with my Athlon XP 2100+ and my 2X 256mb Corsair XMS PC3200C2 ram. I got a week 0302 AIUHB cpu, and am confident it should hit at least 2.3ghz. I know my ram will hit over 200Mhz fsb. So now it comes down to the motherboard.. i like the Asus best for its features, but i want to be able to run my cpu at 2.3ghz.. will the A7N8X Do that fine? Will the A7N8X Deluxe Revision 2 do 200X11.5 at least? I REALLY want stability here.. thats the only thing i worry about when getting the Epox board or even the Abit board is stability... i built one Abit comp before and it wasn't that great.. I have built numerouse Asus computers (the one i am on now) and i know how stable Asus is.
- Knowing where i stand on Overclocking and Stability, which of the three motherboards should i get.. 8RDA+, A7N8X Deluxe, or NF7? And why? Thanks.. please help me out here.. too many choices!!#@%$#%#!!!
- Mike

:D :D :D

i don't know why, but that was funny to me. :p

sorry, i can't say anything for the overclockability for each one. but realize that the NF7 has the MCP while the NF7-S has the MCP-T... like the A7N8X and 8RDA+.

Me being an Epox 8RDA+ user, I can't go past 166MHz FSB, so I'm guessing for you that the Epox is out of the question. I still love the board though! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back