8mb/400k Broadband, UK, £39.99

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
http://www.ukonline.net/8000/

Hooray, someone offering a reasonable speed for an almost reasonable price at last. A nice kick in the arse for other providers to follow suit I say :D

Unfortunately it's not available in all area's, however they do have a pre-register page to rack up interest and hopefully get your area enabled. :)

Yesf... Hooray... I can't get it coz I'm more than 2km away from the blimmin' exchange. :(
£39.99 is a really good price for a connection like that. Expect existing service charges to come down in the near future. :)

Not in my area yet :) not that i could afford it, also
"We would consider regular or recurring data transfer in excess of 4 Gigabytes per day to be an example of excessive use of our Broadband 8000 service."

I mean who doesn't download 4gb a day? ;)

£39.99?? I wouldn't pay that just to use the net :eek: Mind you I couldn't afford to,with a family of 4 to feed :rolleyes:

you guys need to move to Japan, 100mb/s DL/UL Fiber Optic line for about $60 U.S.

Khayman:
"We would consider regular or recurring data transfer in excess of 4 Gigabytes per day to be an example of excessive use of our Broadband 8000 service."

I mean who doesn't download 4gb a day?"

LOL! :D

Well accoridng to their checker I should be able to get it in April :)

Evil Marge said:
£39.99?? I wouldn't pay that just to use the net :eek: Mind you I couldn't afford to,with a family of 4 to feed :rolleyes:
as of now im paying about £58 a month for just something thats faster than dail up cuz i cant stand dial up, but now im on dial up cuz i didnt pay

£58?? Are you mad,no way on earth is any internet worth that :eek: I'd rather do without.

Especially since its only £29.99 for 512 access from BT ulimited, £19.99 if you don't mind a download cap.

I think you can even get ASDL for £29.99 that's 1Mbit.

Ehm yes.. but BT are a UK telco, mafia is in Saudi, I doubt even BT's services reach that far. :p

ZeroHour said:
Only fools sign with BT Anyinternet :D
Yup, considering most (all but about two or three) DSL ISP's use BT's hardware and connectivity anyway, and offer it at a lower price too. :)

Evil Marge said:
£58?? Are you mad,no way on earth is any internet worth that :eek: I'd rather do without.
I'm thinking he meant $58:cool:

I agree with you on that... £31 for a connection that's a little more than dial-up. :p
Been thinking of upgrading my Pipex 500 (£23.44) to a 1000 connection (£28.99). Don't think it's worth upgrading at the moment though since faster connections are being introduced more quickly than ever before. Just waiting for 2 & 4mb connections to become mainstream, then the prices will tumble. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back