$750 Dell Rebate - hurry!

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
only works on the http://www.dell.com website, i already tried it on the .co.uk site :eek:

choose your inspiration laptop,
Dell Home has $750 off on select Inspiron notebook purchases $1500 or more (before tax and shipping)!
May not be combinable with Deals of the Week, dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout.
Offer Valid: 10/19/04 6:00am CST through 10/20/04 5:59am CST
Enter coupon code at checkout to receive this offer.
Coupon Code: ZD5$P0NS954P16

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 134
Yeah, saw it this morning...was going to post between classes. It's an incredible deal.
blink.gif

The Day of Dell has arrived. Get $750 off $1500 on select Inspiron Notebook purchases with coupon code ZD5$P0NS954P16 [Exp 10/20/04 5:59am CST]. It may end earlier as did the last crazy coupon, so place your order as soon as you can. May not be combinable with Deals of the Week, dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout.

Use $750 off $1500 Inspiron code ZD5$P0NS954P16 [Exp 10/20] for these offers:

Inspiron 600m - Add $201, Use $750 Coupon, $750 shipped ($49 rebate)
# Choose the cheaper 1-Year Warranty (subtract $59)
# Add $201 worth of upgrades from this base configuration
# Centrino 1.5GHz-M, 14.1" 512MB DDR, 30GB Drive, 8x DVD-ROM
# ATI 32MB Video, 10/100 + 56k, Free ISP, XP Home, 1-Yr Warranty

Inspiron 700m - Add $51, Use $750 Coupon, $750 shipped ($49 rebate)
# Add $51 worth of upgrades from this base configuration
# Pentium-M 1.6GHz, 12.1" WXGA, 512MB DDR, 30GB Drive, 8x DVD-ROM
# PRO/Wireless 802.11b, 10/100 + 56k, Free ISP, XP Home, 1-Yr Warranty

Inspiron 5160 - Add $351, Use $750 coupon, $750 shipped ($49 rebate)
# Add $351 worth of upgrades from this base configuration
# Pentium-4 2.8GHz HT, 15" XGA, 512MB DDR, 30GB Drive, 8x DVD-ROM
# 32MB GeForce FX Go5200, 10/100 + 56k, Free ISP, XP Home, 1-Yr Warranty

Inspiron 8600 - Add $151, Use $750 Coupon, $750 shipped ($49 rebate)
# Add $151 worth of upgrades from this base configuration
# Centrino 1.5GHz-M, 15.4" WXGA, 512MB DDR, 30GB Drive, 8x DVD-ROM
# 32MB FX Go5200, 10/100 + 56k, Free ISP, XP Home, 1-Yr Warranty

Inspiron 9100 - Use $750 Coupon, $799 shipped ($49 rebate)
# Pentium-4 3.0GHz HT, 15.4" WXGA, 512MB DDR, 40GB Drive, 24X CD-RW/DVD
# Radeon 9700 64MB, 10/100 + 56k, Free ISP, XP Home, 1-Yr Warranty

Inspiron XPS - Use $750 Coupon, $1699 shipped ($49 rebate)
# Pentium-4 3.4GHz HT, 15.4" WUXGA, 1GB DDR, 60GB Drive, 24x CDRW/DVD
# Radeon 9700 128MB, Custom QuickSnap Cover, XP Exclusive XPS BackPack
# 10/100 + 56k, WordPerfect, Free ISP, XP Home, 1-Yr Warranty
Of course, all of those machines can be upgraded/downgraded as you like. The coupon still works as long as the total is $1,500 or more.
Oh God...the 700m and 8600 for $750!

Damn you US people!
Tho I did get mine for free :s (work :p)

Electronic Punk said:
Damn you US people!
Tho I did get mine for free :s (work :p)

I am using my dad's work laptop, have been for 3 years, haha! he has only used it once to do an online survey which he needed to be connected using vpn so he had to do it from the laptop

my wife just bought a 600m... :D

now all we have to do is sell our toshiba :(

btw both of us work @ dell... :cool:

Sazar said:
my wife just bought a 600m... :D

now all we have to do is sell our toshiba :(

btw both of us work @ dell... :cool:
Any employee discounts over and above that $750?
ohmy.gif

there are other discounts that employees do get but with a promotion such as this you are not going to see much difference...

I have not checked on this particular thing but my wife purchased a regular home user... the discounts are different for the employees and generally of a different percentage... and not always better...

Sazar said:
there are other discounts that employees do get but with a promotion such as this you are not going to see much difference...

I have not checked on this particular thing but my wife purchased a regular home user... the discounts are different for the employees and generally of a different percentage... and not always better...
Yeah, most of the time, these coupon-code deals seem to be far better than any educational discounts too.

Unfortunately, I didn't know about them when I bought by 5100 a year and a half ago. Would have probably saved quite a bit. =\ I did get a nice 15% off my my dad's 700m though. :)

Jewelzz said:
I don't have $7.50 let along $750 ... or more
:goodpost:

If it's still there tomorrow them mebey i can convince teh boss i need a laptop, for um, stuff.

:p

The greatest deals come at the worst times. :(

FYI peeps... dell's deals are revised every wednesday... ie they should be good through wednesday of any week...

thursday == new promotion...

this is a general rule of thumb and may not apply to all situations/discounts and the like...

also keep in mind if you are working for a company that has a discount setup with dell... you are entitled to a discount through dell as long as the purchase is made by YOU and is not paid for by the company (some exceptions abound but this is the general rule of thumb)... let the sales rep know this @ the start of the phone call...

also dell can finance a lot of people (listening J ? :cool: )

they have a non-subscription based financing setup (which also entitles you to further discounts through materials sent via email or the mail on items such as axims, DJ's, printers and the like...) that @ the moment has a 90 day interest free setup... IIRC... don't hold me to it...

3 months no interest... pay as you go... no early payment penalty and so on... with xmas round the corner... this is not a bad deal @ all...

financing IIRC == between $1500 and 5000... and rates depend entirely on your credit...

this information is for the benefit of the forum members here... please refrain from liberal distribution :)

any other questions... post em and I will try and help out...

Thanks for the info, Saz.
Now can you get me one of those nice new Axim X50s? :p

:cool:

I dunno m8...

I am hoping once I finish my orientation and everything else that i will be entitled to something...

they have general contests and giveaways apparently all the time @ dell... for all kindsa peripheral items... I believe last month it was a dell DJ... this time round I think its the new Axim's :cool:

monday and today I was playing round with their XPS systems, getting an idea of what they offer and the like... was pretty fun ...

Steevo said:
:goodpost:

If it's still there tomorrow them mebey i can convince teh boss i need a laptop, for um, stuff.

:p
Convience him I need one too :p

goddamnit!!!
im too late for the offer, now the only possible thing to order is the XPS. my dad wouldve ordered any one of those as long as it was 1500 without the coupon....damn

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back