$750 Dell Rebate - hurry!

I ended up getting a 2900$ XPS for 2180$ with the 750 off which is a pretty sweet deal.

Just going to be a pain paying it off at 300$ a month. Guess it's a good thing I still live at home.

Luna said:
I ended up getting a 2900$ XPS for 2180$ with the 750 off which is a pretty sweet deal.
Whoah man, that thing must have some seriously sweet specs.
grin.gif

NetRyder said:
Whoah man, that thing must have some seriously sweet specs.
grin.gif
Well for mine I ended up getting

Standard 3.4ghz P4
1Gig Dual Channel Ram DDR400
60Gig 7200 RPM HD
ATI 9700 Pro 128MB Mobile Card (can be upgraded to 9800 256MB or higher)
Internal Wireless B/G

Some other basic specs as well.

They throw in a free backpack and support as well. If Dell ever releases a video card for the XPS in the future (like they just did with the 9800 Pro) A certified Dell technician will come to my house and install it for me right there for free. I have to buy the card though.

Luna said:
Well for mine I ended up getting

Standard 3.4ghz P4
1Gig Dual Channel Ram DDR400
60Gig 7200 RPM HD
ATI 9700 Pro 128MB Mobile Card (can be upgraded to 9800 256MB or higher)
Internal Wireless B/G

Some other basic specs as well.

They throw in a free backpack and support as well. If Dell ever releases a video card for the XPS in the future (like they just did with the 9800 Pro) A certified Dell technician will come to my house and install it for me right there for free. I have to buy the card though.
Awesome! That's a REALLY good desktop replacement.
grin.gif

I doubt that backpack is going to get used very much though.
rofl.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back