7100 x86 and x64 now available on bittorrent

how is it newer, unless they are going backwards in numbers ..

Microsoft.Windows.7.RC1.Build.7100.x86.DVD-iND
Microsoft.Windows.7.RC1.Build.7100.x64.DVD-iND

dont know if they are real

Supposed to come out on MSDN too if I am not mistaken.

running win7 64 bit build 7100 now, and everything is just peachy :) no big changes since 7077 tho.

does cccp and media player classic work properly on 7100? not going to install it if I have to use WMP to watch my subtitled anime :D

its available on msdn and technet on the 30th April - public 5th may (officially :p)

Anyone running the new 7100 build have any wireless problems? That was my main issue in 7077 with my wireless N card, would not connect or stay connected. The previous version of 7 i put back on works excellent though.

Lots of people mention this issue being fixed but I never experienced it myself.

I have issues with wireless not staying connected on my Dell laptop and completely screwing my Linksys WRT110 when there is more than one wireless client trying to connect. Issue seemed to be with IPV6 enabled on the adapter and it was gone after I unchecked it. I had the same issue on every version of Windows including Vista though. You could try that.

I been saying for a couple of weeks about it being out on may 5th to the public. lol .. I am so going to be downloading it :)

I am probably going to slap the RC onto my main box when it's out on MSDN :)

Got to start backing up stuff ;)

sweet - i still have my beta key somewhere :p - just hope the tv card works in win7 this time

I am not sure yet if the RC will use the same keys as the beta.
Reason is the beta keys were to expire in August 2009 and from what I have heard/read the RC keys will expire in June 2010.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back