• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

7 shots

apgill

OSNN Junior Addict
last night, i put down 7 shots of tequila before i finally started getting tipsy. just thought i'd share my feat with the world. (for the record, i'm 5'2", about 120 pounds, female...just to give you an idea.)

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Half a fifth of tequila in an hour over the summer :\

Lets just say humping trees,crying,rubbing my buddys gf's ass when she was hugging me while i was crying was a few side affects of it all that I do not remember :p

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Henyman said:
you can drink a whole bottle and not feel drunk, for about 20 mins till it starts to hit yah :p

I know...thats why I keep drinking so much. It was right before we went out to our party spot when I started drinking it.

Only thing I remember is stopping by the fire. That whole night was pretty much didn't happen atleast in my mind :laugh:.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Henyman said:
you can drink a whole bottle and not feel drunk, for about 20 mins till it starts to hit yah :p
Agreed.

Last saturday and this saturday I went through a number of 4 horsemen/mind erasers and pure tequilla and vodka shots (not quite sure which combo I did when but I digress) and it does take a while for it to hit you :)

Son Goku

No lover of dogma
apgill said:
last night, i put down 7 shots of tequila before i finally started getting tipsy. just thought i'd share my feat with the world. (for the record, i'm 5'2", about 120 pounds, female...just to give you an idea.)
If you'd like to share...it'd be more interesting in the "Good Tiems" thread, while you're still under a stupor :)

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Grandmaster said:
Scare tactics! :eek: :p
Was a link passed on to me last week when I found out a friends son was diagnosed with serious liver damage through drinking and he's only 18.He'll be lucky to reach 20 :suprised: :speechless:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies