6800 gt

nah most cards about that price
albatron: $423
aopen: $415

most around $420 mark which is about 200 pounds, so its no big deal

Yeah, it's not too badly priced. I mean, you can grab a PNY for about the same price too. If you're impressed by that, check the Ultra prices on pcw component shop. The XFX price is the same as the BFG pretty much, 300excl VAT. On the site i usually use, they've got the xfx listed as 380excl vat (there, or there abouts) s'nuts.

For once pcworld actually have decent prices. Rejoice! :D

(And for those of you interested, check out the 5700 price on the pcw C.S and then look on the main website, charges a HELL of a lot more on the main site to rip off people who don't know what they're doing :D)

I couldn't spot any cheats or tricks in the specification. Looks like a full up GT card. The price looks like it matches what the cards are going for in the USA (after VAT and monetary conversion).

The 6800 GT is the best performance for your the price these days.

Go for it.

Thanks for your help guys :)
I have been swinging between xfx and bfg for a while now, i know there's not much difference but i didn't want one that would be noisy and annoy the hell out of me. Most people have said go for the xfx, but just wanted an opinion on the bfg with its overclocked out the box extra.
Once again cheers!!
(rep points as always :) )

Yea, I can't wait till I get mine. Great card, great price!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back