6800 GT or 6800

yep. Manhunt was banned in some countries cause a 17 year old first beat a 14 year old with a claw hammer, then stabbed him repeatedly in the chest with a knife. I mean come on, what kinda numbnut 17 year old does not realize that if you beat/stab the living sh*t outta someone, they WILL die?

yes, some 17 year old kid decided it would be really cool to copy the game and killed a 14 year old with a claw hammer.

wow...hopefully no kids will follow doom and turn into monsters and eat human flesh and climb on walls!

they might. some parent might find her dead child in their basement with chunks of flesh torn out of his body and blame it on Doom 3. Maybe they'll say the graphics were to intense and the creatures jumped out of the screen and killed him. what an interesting court case that would be.

Parent: My son was killed by your game. the creatures jumped out of the screen and tore chunks of flesh off of his body.
Lawyer: *smack* "owned"
Judge: "i second that"

Electronic Punk said:
yes, some 17 year old kid decided it would be really cool to copy the game and killed a 14 year old with a claw hammer.

and a knife...

Well I am just reiterarting what has already been said. I always buy the best or top model, however this time I opted for the GT, its specs are so close to the Ultra its a no-brainer. The GT actually performs closer to the Ultra than the supposed comparable card from ATI (x800 Pro).

Now my next upgrade will be to the 939 chipset (so I can get the Athlon64 3800+) and PCI-X then the dual 6800 Ultra apparatus will be finalized...

6800 GT is the top OC card at the moment.Turns into an Ultra in just seconds.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back