60gb PS3 System bundle

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hello All,
After being reprimanded and the previous thread closed, here is the information.

I am selling 1 PlayStation 3 60gb version, bundled with a bunch of other items.
This Bundle Includes:
1 PS3 60GB
2 Games (Need For Speed Carbon, Call Of Duty 3)
2 Movies (Talladega Nights, X3 The Last Stand)
1 6' HDMI cable
1 PS3 Skin (Blue-Chrome)
2 SIXAXIS PS3 controllers (1 standard, 1 extra)

This is BRAND NEW system, never opened, it is the US. Version.
The starting bid for this is 1500.

And here is the Ebay Link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=130050697717&rd=1&rd=1

Ah, almost forgot, my SellerID is: SlyceComputers

If I can make a suggestion....

Put something in this thread, and in your eBay link (that part is up to you, but I recommend it) that will actually give people more confidence in you as a seller.

Since the profile you are using on Ebay only has 1 feedback comment from a Selling perspective, it may not hurt.

I would even recommend signing up for Squaretrade, give the buyers more of a peace of mind.

Obviously these are only suggestions, but I think you would benefit from them.

Additionally, after looking at what you are currently selling, I would think your activity is fraudulent.

You are selling, out of nowwhere, a few high-price tagged items. I would ease into it a little bit and build up your feedback little by little.

For all I know you could be OK, people may not look at the feedback as carefully as I do and I am right now. Just my advice...

Well, what would you suggest?
Me just keeping all my ps3s and being out 3000 dollars?

Well, what would you suggest?
Me just keeping all my ps3s and being out 3000 dollars?

:

Additionally, after looking at what you are currently selling, I would think your activity is fraudulent.

You are selling, out of nowwhere, a few high-price tagged items. I would ease into it a little bit and build up your feedback little by little.

For all I know you could be OK, people may not look at the feedback as carefully as I do and I am right now. Just my advice...

That isnt what i meant, I meant, like I have the PS3, there really isnt an option to hold them.
Its not my fault people dont like buying Gaming pcs off ebay.
They all just customize them off my site...

All I was trying to say is that since you are starting your items off priced so high, with hardly any feedback as a seller, it may seem suspicous to new bidders.

I have no comments on your systems, but in regards to your Playstation 3 it may also benefit you to post a picture of the receipt. Feel free to black out pricing information, but to show that you have legally and legitimately purchased the device may go a long way.

Im not criticizing your help.
I did sign up for square trade.

-edit-

Now, unfortunately, if it sells at 1500, i will make 0 profit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back