56K Modem Tweaker

_DM_

OSNN Senior Addict
Hey.... Can somebody tell me how can I lower my ping down like 100 or 200 in a game?! Plz guide me on the 56K Modem tweaker or someone send me a really good website that gives you info on 56K Modem Tweaker. ThNxS:D

very hard to do 100 ping on for a 56k'er mate... if you are talking about something like CS...

I myself get between 30 and 200 on my ping meter when playing cs depending on where the server is located...

you are not going to be able to get 100-200 ping consistently with a 56k modem... might bottom out around the 200-300 range... and thats if you have a good system and are lucky to play on a server down the road that just rox... :)

of course I might be wrong... but my mates have been trying to tweak out their modems forever, and gave up and got cable...

do the same... :D

Not cable... How much is DSL a month 50$ right? Can you buy DSl and not pat for a month is this true?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back