51.26 & 53.03 Driver

Ezergeezer

OSNN Addict
Nvidia must have an "ex ATI software engineer " writing their drivers now! because the last 2 releases have been for me absolute rubbish, and they completely lock my computer so I have too re-boot.

Just a comment anyone else having a problem?

Using 52.16 on both my computer at school and at home and I can play games with no problem.

edit: Sorry, you said 51.26. Me bad.

Ezergeezer said:
Nvidia must have an "ex ATI software engineer " writing their drivers now! because the last 2 releases have been for me absolute rubbish, and they completely lock my computer so I have too re-boot.

Just a comment anyone else having a problem?
Yes, I heard all the ATI rejects went to Nvidia when the CATS came out.:D

Friend of Bill said:
Yes, I heard all the ATI rejects went to Nvidia when the CATS came out.:D
Yup. Do you know any of them Ezergeezer? :rolleyes:

I have found that 44.03 is overall the best driver for me , I use Omega's 44.03 and after tons of drivers and tests, it is still the best for me, I am fed up of choppy games, no fonts, goalies with no legs, punkbuster hard lock up's and so on , So I will stick to Omega's 44.03 and just enjoy my games

starstorm 53.03 here, had lots of issues with games and the other recent releases from nvidia, so far so good with these, no errors.

What were the last det's on NTFS before we changed. Cause thats the one I was using, and its working fine, been fine for a long time!!

Kermit_The_Frog said:
I have found that 44.03 is overall the best driver for me , I use Omega's 44.03 and after tons of drivers and tests, it is still the best for me, I am fed up of choppy games, no fonts, goalies with no legs, punkbuster hard lock up's and so on , So I will stick to Omega's 44.03 and just enjoy my games

aye... that was one of the reasons for me going back to 45.23 tbh... 5x.xx and punkbuster do not go together well and causes lockups which only a hardboot can resolve :/

jonifen said:
aye... that was one of the reasons for me going back to 45.23 tbh... 5x.xx and punkbuster do not go together well and causes lockups which only a hardboot can resolve :/

Have you tried Omega's 44.03 I have found them overall the best for all the games we play and thats alot, I am not going to bother with any 50.xx I get the feeling they are geared towards the FX line of cards and that there is no gain to be had for the GeForce 4 line of cards.

:)

yea i myself use the omega drivers now. =) not turning back at all. OMEGA 44.03 wootz.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back