50c is ok?

R

ronenph1

Hey guys

please see the attached picture
tell me if the temps are ok 'cause i'm a bit worried...:eek:

Its hot, but its within Intels recomended range. How many case fans are you using? Most newer cases come with at least 2 or more places to add fans to help expel the hot air. GL

50c isn't the best temp ever but it certainly aint gona harm anything. Processors can easily run at 65c without crashing, let alone breaking.

Just change the limit at which a warning is issued, un-install the program or buy a new heat sink and fan.

Choice is yours but 50 if fine.

Ive just got a new tt volcano 9, I will post the difference in average temps I get for anyone who wants to know how much better a volcano 9 is over the volcano 7 (both with artic silver 3). I'm just in the process of painting the fan, can't be putting it in wet now can we? So temps will com 2morrow night probs.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back