500MB FREE WebSpace

hehe, i been using them for about a month now and its great. also www.godaddy.com has great deals on domain purchase. So far i have had no downtime on the 1and1.com. Only bad thing is the email instead of doing admin@thecyberninja.com it gives me my account number and then -admin but if you canremember that or just use outlook go for it :)

btw, the only thing you do is give your phone number then a automated recording calls giving you the account verify number, takes a total of 15minutes max, and no cc needed when register

mooo said:
hehe, i been using them for about a month now and its great. also www.godaddy.com has great deals on domain purchase. So far i have had no downtime on the 1and1.com. Only bad thing is the email instead of doing admin@thecyberninja.com it gives me my account number and then -admin but if you canremember that or just use outlook go for it :)

btw, the only thing you do is give your phone number then a automated recording calls giving you the account verify number, takes a total of 15minutes max, and no cc needed when register

unless you want a specific domain name :) 5.99/yr for that

I have been using them for about 3 weeks now and have had 0 porblems...nice and quick too. How can you go wrong for it being free though!!! :)

I'm with them to and I doubted the fact that they were going to be for real but they totally are and they are great

Signed up about a month ago, have yet to use it. ANyone use their domain reg service?

dreamliner77 said:
Signed up about a month ago, have yet to use it. ANyone use their domain reg service?

I did...worked fine...cheap too :)

i am still waiting to get the final email back from them. i did it last night. and right now, im not too impressed because i think i just gave them all my personal information for nothing.

Is the offer for people in the US only. I am from the UK, do you think I could put and old zip code in?!? I really need this web space! :(

just lookin at the UK version of 1&1, and its terrible, you have to be paying £8.99 to get PHP and MySQL (only 1 DB) I pay $4 or something and I get PHP and unlimited MySQL DBs its like UK Webhosting providers are scared of PHP and MySQL

I'm using Rogers webspace right now, been using it for awhile, but I dont really know how much space I get? Does anybody know how much I get or how I can find out? Then I might switch over.

Bah!, I already have my domain registered with the UK 1&1 site.
Very, very reliable too.
/meh jealous>>> Seems the offer is US/Canada only.
I'd have jumped at the chance too :(

Geffy said:
just lookin at the UK version of 1&1, and its terrible, you have to be paying £8.99 to get PHP and MySQL (only 1 DB) I pay $4 or something and I get PHP and unlimited MySQL DBs its like UK Webhosting providers are scared of PHP and MySQL
Naah, not scared, we just don't have the technology, therefore those small few of us who do, need to charge a fortune for the use of it to make it a viable venture. :)

Well, from the first email I got from them (the one with the 4 steps) until I got the final confirmation email was 12 hrs, 23 minutes. Got the first one @ 12:51am on 1/16, 2nd one @ 1:14pm on 1/16. Other than that, I've not had any trouble yet.

SPeedY_B said:
Naah, not scared, we just don't have the technology, therefore those small few of us who do, need to charge a fortune for the use of it to make it a viable venture. :)
So I could go take my BSD box to some datacentre, give it a hardware upgrade, stick apache mysql php type thing on there and charge somethine like £5 per month as then I am pretty much beating 1&1 as long as I offer like 10 databases or something

Connectivity technology is what I meant. The cost of connectivity in this country is at an absolute minimum double any other country (maybe not any, but most)

Please read the fine print for this deal. I remember reading about this offer somewhere else and I'm pretty sure there was some sort of catch after the 3 years...

leedogg said:
Please read the fine print for this deal. I remember reading about this offer somewhere else and I'm pretty sure there was some sort of catch after the 3 years...
Dunno about that m8, it claims clearly stated "obligation free offer"
...hmpph...i'm still jealous :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back